Managed Desktop Support
Efficient Managed Desktop Support Services for Your Business. Contact us today for to start monitoring of desktop application metrics and security events to detect and mitigate potential issues before they become problems.
LA Networks Managed Desktop Support Services can give your IT team more freedom to focus on strategic initiatives.
Our Managed Desktop Support Services takes on the burden of your IT department in managing your company’s desktop environment and providing IT support for your end-users so they can focus on their work.
What is included
- OnDemand Support – we can rapidly identify and troubleshoot problems
- Desktop Monitoring – monitoring of application metrics and security events
- Remote Diagnostic & Repair – to eliminate productivity loss due to desktop downtime
- Critical Incident Management – to reduce possible downtimes and security concerns
- Desktop Inventory Management – to reduce compliance risks and streamline upgrades
End-User Managed Desktop Support
The LA Networks team of trained IT professionals will manage your desktops and troubleshoot technical issues, including problems with desktop hardware, software, end-user settings, and network connectivity.
- OnDemand Support
- Help Desk Service
- Remote Problem Resolution
- Dedicated Systems Analysis
- Collaboration with the IT team
- Onsite Assistance if needed
We are to ensure that your IT investments are always protected. Our technicians have the knowledge and experience to support a wide range of desktop technologies and software applications, delivering services based on industry best practices.
- Desktop Inventory Management
- Remote Diagnostic & Repair
- Monthly Management Report
- Proactive Desktop Maintenance
- Software Patches and Upgrades
- Virus Removal Management
The LA Networks team is experienced in detecting and mitigating various desktop performance issues, including potential security threads. We work around the clock to detect and resolve these issues immediately, reducing possible loss of data or availability of desktop systems.
- Desktop Monitoring
- Alerting and Notifications
- Security Log Monitoring
- Application Log Monitoring
- System Log Monitoring
- Network Bandwidth Usage