Business Transforming Solutions and Services
As a top Cisco® GOLD Certified Partner in California, we help our clients achieve outstanding business outcomes. Our broad range of technical expertise and strategic vendor partnerships sets us apart and enables us to deliver truly transformative technology solutions.
LA Networks is a leading IT solutions provider and network integrator. For more than 20 years we’ve specialized in empowering clients with innovative solutions that digitally transform organizations and maximize their technology investments
We offer a wide range of services, including managed IT services, cloud computing, and IT consulting. Our team of experienced professionals can help you improve your IT infrastructure and operations, so you can focus on growing your business.
We understand that every business is different, so we offer customized solutions that meet your specific needs. We also offer a free consultation so you can learn more about our services and how we can help you.
Free On-Demand Webinars
Watch and Learn with experts from LA Networks & SCCUG.net – Southern California Cisco Users Group
We are headquartered in Los Angeles – working on a national/global scale
– Our organization is over 70% engineers with a quarter being CCIEs
– 90% of our engagements are repeat customers
Managed Services, WAN Optimization, Unified Communications, Cisco Collaboration, Enterprise Networking, Data Center & Virtualization, Network Security, Wireless Networks, and Cloud Solutions.
OUR SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
LA Networks is a fully-staffed, dedicated team of developers and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in building solutions for companies in California.
We align ourselves with industry thought leaders and prominent technology companies, including AWS, Aruba/HPE, Cisco, Dell Technologies, Fortinet, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens of others. And our team of experts maintain a wide-range of the highest certification levels in the industry ensuring our ability to engineer the latest technological innovations into significant business outcomes.
Why We’re Experts?
As one of Cisco’s most experienced gold partner, LA-Networks.com are certified to design, build, deliver & maintain nearly all of Cisco’s most advanced leading-edge products learn more.
LA Networks is a leading IT solutions provider and network integrator. For more than 20 years we’ve specialized in empowering clients with innovative solutions that digitally transform organizations and maximize their technology investments.
We strive to provide tremendous value and exceptional customer experiences. Our team is passionate about using technology to help our clients to accelerate their business, increase profitability, achieve faster times to market, and enhance their end-user experiences.
MANAGED IT SERVICES
Our team of experienced professionals will take care of all your IT needs, so you can focus on running your business. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- 24/7 monitoring and support: We keep an eye on your IT infrastructure 24/7, so you can be confident that your systems are always up and running.
- Proactive maintenance: We proactively identify and fix potential problems before they cause downtime.
- Software updates and patches: We keep your software up to date with the latest security patches and updates.
- Backup and disaster recovery: We ensure that your data is backed up and protected in case of a disaster.
In-depth assessments from LA Networks can help you identify and prioritize your technology gaps and risks. Our in-depth assessments can help you:
- Identify your technology gaps: We will help you identify the areas where your IT infrastructure is lacking. This will help you prioritize your investments and make sure that you are spending your money wisely.
- Prioritize your risks: We will help you identify the areas where your IT infrastructure is most vulnerable to attack. This will help you focus your security efforts on the areas that are most important.
- Plan future budgets, investments, and initiatives: We will help you develop a plan for future budgets, investments, and initiatives. This will help you ensure that your IT infrastructure is aligned with your business goals.
Align your requirements, existing environment, and business objectives with expert insight and guidance to make better, faster, and smarter decisions that maximize your technology impact.
- IT strategy consulting: We help you develop a long-term IT strategy that aligns with your business goals.
- IT infrastructure consulting: We help you design, implement, and manage your IT infrastructure.
- IT security consulting: We help you protect your data and systems from cyber threats.
- IT project management: We help you plan, execute, and deliver IT projects on time and within budget.
Strategic technology staffing to accelerate your initiatives, supplement your internal staff, or provide critical expertise when you need it. Our team of experienced professionals can be deployed quickly and easily to help you with a wide range of IT tasks, including:
- Project management: We can help you plan, execute, and deliver IT projects on time and within budget.
- Development: We can help you develop new IT applications or features.
- Support: We can provide 24/7 support for your IT systems.
- Security: We can help you protect your data and systems from cyber threats.
GET IN TOUCH
LA NETWORKS DELIVERS.
Book a complimentary consultation today.
FREE On-Demand Webinar: How to Qualify for Cyber Security Insurance
What Should Your Cyber Insurance Policy Cover?
Make sure your policy includes coverage for:
- Data breaches (like incidents involving theft of personal information)
- Cyber attacks that occur anywhere in the world (not only in the United States)
- Cyber attacks on your data held by vendors and other third parties
- Cyber attacks (like breaches of your network)
- Terrorist acts
- Defend you in a lawsuit or regulatory investigation (look for “duty to defend” wording)
- Provide coverage in excess of any other applicable insurance you have
- Oﬀer a breach hotline that’s available every day of the year at all times
The Southern California Cisco User Group (sccug.net) is a virtual and physical community that meets once a month in person at the Glendale Cisco office and also thru our SCCUG Facebook group. Since 1999, the SCCUG has been a gathering place for Cisco professionals to network with each other and discuss network technologies. All are welcome to participate online and in person. Follow SCCUG group on LinkedIn.
Cisco ISE: A Comprehensive Network Security Solution Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) is a comprehensive network security solution that provides identity-based access control, network policy enforcement, and threat containment. ISE is a critical component of...
Cisco Cyber Vision: Empowering Critical Infrastructure Security in the Digital Age Online Event. Join us for a webinar on 10/26 and 11am-11:45am to learn more about Cisco Cyber Vision and how it can help you protect your critical infrastructure. Date &...
What are the main benefits of IT services such as LA-Networks.com for the education industry. IT services offer numerous benefits to #education, enhancing learning, administration, and efficiency. Benefits of IT Services for Education Key Advantages Include: Enhanced...