Cisco Cyber Vision: Empowering Critical Infrastructure Security in the Digital Age Online Event.
Join us for a webinar on 10/26 and 11am-11:45am to learn more about Cisco Cyber Vision and how it can help you protect your critical infrastructure.
Date & Time: Join us on October 26 and 11am-11:45am PDT
Presenters:Jason Bomar and Garret Stover
You can’t secure what you can’t see
IOT is not just a manufacturing term any longer, it identifies all critical infrastructure from HVAC systems to traditional SCADA networks and everything in between. As we add more network intelligence to more and more devices, our attack surface grows even faster, as many of these systems don’t run IT friendly software and protocols. Cybervision is a purpose built product which provides you the visibility right at the edge, the understanding of these non-standard systems and the enforcement you need in your network:
- Detect threats – Cyber Vision uses a variety of methods to detect threats, including anomaly detection, network traffic analysis, and endpoint security monitoring.
- Perform real-time monitoring – Cyber Vision provides real-time visibility into your network and security posture, so you can identify and respond to threats quickly.
- Implement security policies – Cyber Vision can help you implement security policies and segment your network to reduce the attack surface.
In this webinar, you will also see a demonstration of Cisco Cyber Vision and learn how to manage it.
Who should attend:
- Critical infrastructure operators and security professionals
- Anyone interested in learning more about Cisco Cyber Vision
Cisco Cyber Vision gives you an in-depth view of your operational technology (OT) security posture—and it couldn’t be easier to deploy at scale.
LA-Networks.com stands out as a premier provider of IT outsourcing services in Southern California. Outsource IT Services Today!
Our comprehensive range of offerings includes:
📍 Network Security: Protecting your digital assets with the latest security measures: https://lnkd.in/eafPSSGR
📍 Hybrid Workspace: LA Networks will assist you in creating the infrastructure for making your workers efficient, whether they are at the office or working remotely: https://la-networks.com/our-solutions/networking-solutions-for-your-hybrid-workspace/
📍Managed Desktop Support: LA Networks Managed Desktop Support Services can give your IT team more freedom to focus on strategic initiatives: https://la-networks.com/our-services/managed-desktop-support-services/
📍 Cloud Services: Leveraging the power of the cloud for scalability and efficiency: https://la-networks.com/our-solutions/cloud-services/
📍 IT Infrastructure Management: Streamlining your IT infrastructure for optimal performance: https://la-networks.com/our-services/managed-services/
📍 IT Helpdesk Support: Quick and effective resolution of IT issues: https://la-networks.com/our-solutions/collaboration-contact-center/